Monday, August 26, 2013

Fab Friday 25: I Freakin' Love You!



Happy Monday Readers!

Can you believe it's the start of another week?  Today I have my entry to the Fab Friday 25 Sketch Challenge  This is a fun challenge site of some of my Stampin' Up! demo friends.  They have great ideas and are sure to inspire your creative mojo with their challenges every other week.  Check it out and play along!

Here is my card made with the sketch:


One of the highlights of my summer this year was attending Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah in July.  My card uses 2 of the stamp set freebies I got for attending.  The dot background is part of Gorgeous Grunge.  True confession here--this one was NOT on my list of must haves from the catalog, and when I saw it was one of the stamp sets chosen for our make and takes I thought "meh".  Boy was I wrong about this set.  It is now my go to when a card needs "just a little something"-does that ever happen to you?  The sentiment is from Yippee Skippee another all attendee give away we got.  This one has some fun fonts and sentiments.  Colors I used were Bermuda Bay and Strawberry Slush with a bit of Baked Brown sugar in the designer series paper.  Little sparkle with the silver glimmer paper.  I'll post a supply list at the bottom.

Thanks again Fab Friday team for the great sketch!  I'd love to see what you create.  Have a great day out there :) 


Supply List:

Paper: Bermuda Bay Cardstock, Strawberry Slush Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Season of Style Designer Series Paper Pack, Silver Glimmer Paper

Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge and Yippee-Skippee!

Ink: Bermuda Bay Classic Ink and Strawberry Slush Marker

Accessories: Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Little Labels Punch Pack, Bermuda Bay Ruffled Ribbon


9 comments:

  1. Fun card Amy! I love how you used the Stretch Ruffle Ribbon around the glitter heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I Freakin' Love" your card! I think that phrase was made for me :) I will definitely have to CASE this one. Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your "grungy" background - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute and fun card! I love the sparkly heart and the ruffles around it. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors for your fun card! I love the touch of sparkle and the "grungy" background. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Gorgeous Grunge for the same reason...sometimes it's just the right "something" your card needs! Also, love your ruffled glimmer heart! I might be CASEing that idea for Valentines day! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought the same thing about all 3 of the stamp sets when I saw what we were getting... none of them were on my "top list". But now, I love ALL of them and use them all the time! I really love how you paired the DSP with this design... I love those big polka dots! Thanks so much joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This makes me happy! So many cute details and Strawberry Slush--adorable!
    Thanks for playing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everyone! It was a really fun sketch to work with!

    ReplyDelete