Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Share: Alternate Ideas for My Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit



Hey Readers,

Yesterday I shared with you some of the current promotions Stampin' Up! has going on.  Today I wanted to expand on My Paper Pumpkin.  Hopefully some of you have signed up already and are waiting for your first kit.  Everyone who subscribes gets the same welcome kit with a FREE clear block to use with all the awesome exclusive stamps you get.  That kit is called "Hey There, Friend" and here are some ideas I borrowed from Pinterest for other ways you can use that set.  I love the jar of jelly beans with the flags--wouldn't that be cute to put on a freind's desk at work? 

This is a great sentiment to make a stack of cards up with to have on hand.  Who doesn't love a handwritten note in their mailbox along with all the regular bills and junk mail?  I know I am always excited to see something handwritten.

Here's a picture of the warehouse at Stampin' Up! with a bunch of My Paper Pumpkins getting ready to ship out to their new homes. (Image from Pinterest thanks BJ Peters)  Wouldn't you love this in your mailbox?  Click here and sign up today


Thanks for stopping by today.  I plan to share my other creations with My Paper Pumpkin here on my blog, and I even have a board on Pinterest you can check out for all my fabulous Paper Pumpkin finds out there.  Stop back tomorrow for my Fab Friday blog share.  Have a great Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment