Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Digital Studio Downloads and FREE TRIAL





We made it to Wednesday everyone!  Halfway there-we can do it!

Today I am going to talk about My Digital Studio; Stampin' Up's digital design program.  Have you used it yet?  I have had it for about a year, and have done some really cool things with it.  One of the things I love about it is that it's easy to use.  You don't need to be a technology super whiz to create FABULOUS projects with this software.

Another thing I love about My Digital Studio is the fact that Stampin' Up! has done a fantastic job with the kits, templates, and digital downloads.  There are fresh and fun new downloads for us each week and it's a mixture of catalog favorites and MDS only content.  Click here to see what's new this week and recently.

I love that I can make personalized gifts for my friends and family like the ABC album I made for my nephew for Christmas last year.  I took pictures all around the town we live in that related to particular letter of the alphabet and printed it using the Storybook Ensemble (below)  I didn't need to do anything to this kit other than add my pictures and personalized text and my adorable 3 year old nephew had a fun, interactive board book of all his places and people he likes to see when he comes to visit Auntie Amy and Uncle Mitch.  Or, the recipe book I'm working on of favorite family recipes.



Another thing I love is that you can create calendars in this software. I created myself the Calendar of Perpetual Awesomeness to brighten up my work space just by printing the stock template exactly as is, and I made personalized desk calendars for my parents and Mitch's parents with our kids with them throughout the year.  It's a gift that never gets old and they will love each day of each year and I love that with just 12 pictures dropped and dragged in the beautiful templates, I have gifts in no time.  I have already been collecting pictures for this year's installment.  


I have also been able to do things like create my sister and brother-in-law's wedding invitations for them, and business cards for a girlfriend of mine who started her own business, and the 5th grade yearbook for my son's school last year.  I love that this program has helped me do all these things and look like a professional!







The thing I think I love the most though, is that I can quickly scrapbook AND journal my memories even WHILE I'm on vacation.  I don't have to wait and print pictures and organize product and get all my ink and embellishments and punches together.  All I need is my laptop with pictures uploaded and I can scrapbook ANYwhere.




You can try My Digital Studio for 30 days for FREE!  You can get your trial by clicking here and it will take you to my store.  If you fall in love with it like I did, you can order your own disc or download for only $19.95.  You get hundreds of dollars worth of content for $19.95 and you'd never have to buy another download.  I encourage you to check out www.mydigitalstudio.net too and get some inspiration from the neat projects the designers come up with there.  Here is one of my recent favorites I can't wait to try out: 


Thanks for stopping in today!  For you who use and love MDS, what are your favorite things to create?  Have a great day!  



No comments:

Post a Comment