Thursday, November 21, 2013

Tale of Two Challenges

Good Thursday Morning!

Today, my card was inspired by two challenges.  Here's another challenge blog I found cruising Pinterest-it's called Sunday Stamps and this week they have their SSC63f2 challenge going on.  It's a fun color challenge that I combined with their previous week's sketch.  What do you think?




Here's my card:


Something a little crazy happening with my background there.  The cardbase itself is white as is the background.  This has the look of the "soft lighting" on a dance floor or something....

I think these colors would be great for a baby boy card, too.  I love the "Oh What Fun" sentiment from the Christmas Messages stamp set.  It is one you could even use on a summer scrapbook page with some bright summery colors.  Isn't this also a fabulous sketch?  Lends itself to a TON of possibilities.  Thank you Sunday Stamps for the great sketches and color challenges!  I'll definitely be coming back.

Tomorrow I have a project to share with you that we made in my hostess stamp club this week.  Hope your day is a good one!