Friday, November 22, 2013

Envelope Punch Board

We made it!  Friday!!  Are you ready for the weekend?  I know I am.  Have you seen that Caribou Coffee has their Reindeer Blend back?  I was so excited when I stopped at the one in our local grocery store the other night.  I picked up a package and I can't wait to have a cup of it tomorrow morning when I can sit and savor it.  I was also very excited to see they had their Ho Ho Mint Mocha.  I did treat myself to one as I went through the store.

Anyways...we aren't here to talk about coffee, we are here to talk about one of Stampin' Up!'s recent product releases---the Envelope Punch Board.  Do you have one of these little beauties yet
Here's a video that will show you exactly how easy it is to use:




When you are done watching that, there are also videos out there on how to make fun file folder cards, as well as gift card holders which is what I'm going to show you today.  I watched Jackie Topa's video on how to make the gift card holder I shared with my stamping club this week.  It was so easy to do, but it was a simple wow when they watched the gift card pop up when you open the gift card holder.  Watch Jackie's video with step by step instructions here.  

Here's a picture of the gift card holder I made for us to do in Stamp Club after watching Jackie's video:










The girls in my club loved a new gift card holder they can use in their holiday giving.  Great for teachers, neighbors, friends, co-workers, Secret Santa....you name it.  

Thanks for stopping in today!  Hope your Friday is a fabulous one.



No comments:

Post a Comment