Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Still Time--Last Chance List


Hi Everyone!
     Today I have a couple of baby cards that I made using my FAVORITE baby set of all time.  Nursery Necessities.  This set is on the last chance list so if it looks like one you can't live with out, ORDER NOW!  (There is a link to my page on the right hand side of my blog)  This is one of the few sets I'm keeping out of the retiring catalog because it's been a go to set for me for a lot of things, not just baby, but it's also good for little kid birthday cards, shower invites, school pages (one of the stars has a pattern of letters), scrapbooking...I am really going to miss it.  This set will retire, along with all the other products, colors, and accessories on the last chance TOMORROW.   
     Well--off to put the little guy in the tub.  Hope you all had a great day.  Tomorrow I hope to be back with a color challenge.

Happy Stampin!
Amy


6 comments:

  1. Those are sooo cute! Great baby cards.
    Now following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the elephant card! I found you on the Stampin' Connection list. Thanks for the follow!

    Hugs,
    Samantha
    http://thescrapmaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are darling cards Amy! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tag you're it...following your blog now...here is mine:

    www.littleinkontheprairie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards...TFS!;) Following you courtesy of Stampin' Connection. Here's mine:

    http://www.scrapcrazydiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. following your blog now...here is mine www.yoyostamping.com

    ReplyDelete