Sunday, June 27, 2010

Clean and Simple 96 Challenge

Good Sunday Evening!
  Tonight I have a Clean and Simple challenge card for you.  Here is a link to the challenge blog.  http://cleanandsimplestamping.blogspot.com/2010/06/ninety-six.html  I love the look of clean and simple cards, and I've wanted to participate in a few of these challenges for awhile now.  Don't get me wrong...I love the ribbons, and layers, and buttons.  I have my share (and some other's shares, too) of embellishments, but sometimes I have to say, less is more.  For this card I used a piece of Marina Mist card stock layered with a piece of Cherry Cobbler.  On top of that was a skinny layer of Very Vanilla to set off the piece of Greenhouse Gala designer series paper.  Here this beautiful paper is able to speak for itself.  The sentiment at the bottom is kind of hard to see, but it's from Vintage Vogue stamped in Early Espresso, and it says "You raise kindness to an art."  I'm planning on sending that out later this week.  As you can see the new colors and papers coming in the new catalog are really pretty and rich.


  If you  do the Clean and Simple challenge, I'd love to see what you come up with!

Happy Stampin!
Amy

1 comment: