Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Graduation

Hi Out There!
  On Sunday we went to a Grad Party for a family friend.  She had her party on Park Point (a beautiful strip of beach in the Duluth, MN Harbor for those of you out of town) in a quaint old building on the beach.  Here is a picture of the grad card/money envelope I made her.  I got the tutorial off of You Tube, but I can't remember now who I got it from.  It's easy to do out of any envelope you have, and will be a project that I am featuring in my August Stamp Club--so stay tuned girls, the directions will be coming to you! Congratulations Julianna!  Best of luck at Gustavus!

Happy Stampin!
~Amy

PS..for some reason the picture of the front won't load.  I'll work on that and add it soon--scroll down for pictures of the inside and the back.

1 comment: