Sunday, January 19, 2014

Washi Thank You


Hey Readers.....

Did you see that?  That thing....at the top of this page?!  It's a CARD!  Can you believe it?  

These clean and simple thank yous were our Christmas thank yous that went in the mail for all of the fabulous gifts we received this year.  I really like to try and send a hand written note when I can, even though a thank you is nice no matter what form it comes in!

These thank you cards used a Very Vanilla cardstock background.  To that I added a strip of each of the colors that come in the Retro Fresh Washi Tape package from the new Spring Occasions catalog.  The thank you sentiment itself is one of the many from the new Photopolymer line.  Have you tried these out yet?  I really like them.  They are extra sticky on the clear blocks, and they are completely clear so you can see exactly where you are stamping with them.  I hope Stampin' Up! continues this line, it's been a lot of fun.  The set is called Another Thank You and it has a bunch of different fonts and thank yous in it.  Thank you cards are cards I always like to have a variety of on hand, and this set makes it easy.  I used Baked Brown Sugar for the ink color and it looks almost gold.  They turned out fun--hope those that got them in their mail box enjoyed them!

Oh, I almost forgot--on the back, I used my new monogram stamp:

I still really like my other monogram stamp with the flourish on it, too, but this one is fun and a bit more noticeable.  It's good to have options, right?

I hope you all are out there having a great Sunday!  Thanks for checking in!



No comments:

Post a Comment