Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cards I'd Like to CASE

Good Tuesday Morning!

I love being able to use other people's creations as a springboard to my own creativity.  I love using sketches, Pinterest, and other blogs I read to inspire me.  Today I have gathered a few of the cards I have seen recently I'd like to CASE.  What is CASE Amy?  Oh, that is Copy And Share Everything.  Crafter's slang for copying your idea either true to form, or with a few tweaks to make it our own.

I also have included a few craft spaces I have found on Pinterest that I love.  I am hoping that when we do the addition on our house I will be able to use the guest room as my craft space.  I hope you enjoy this little bit of inspiration today.  I'd love for you to leave me a comment and let me know where you find your favorite inspirations.

By Amy O'Neill

by Candace Schwatz

by Catherine Pooler

by Fran Sabad

by Heidi Baks

by ZoKris
Great creations everyone!  Now, here are a couple craft spaces I love.  What are your favorite things in a craft space?



 Have a great day today!  Thanks for stopping in.  Tomorrow is a 52 Lists posts--Your Favorite Books, Stories, and Poems.  

PS...A happy birthday to my cousin Elsie today!!  






No comments:

Post a Comment