Thursday, August 26, 2010

The MN State Fair


Hi Everyone--
  One of our end of the summer traditions as a family is going to the "great MN get together" also known as The MN State Fair.  This weekend I won't be blogging as we will be enjoying our time together at the Fair.  My older son is very excited for his traditional ride on the giant slide with Grandpa Dave (my Dad).  My younger son doesn't know what to expect because last year was his first Fair, and he was only 6 months old.  My husband and I are excited to see what tickles the boys' fancy, to try some of the new Fair foods (like Korean BBQ Tacos, and Mashed Potatoes on a stick) as well as to enjoy some old favorites like Cheese Curds, Pronto Pups, and Sweet Martha's Cookies.
Mitch and I visited the Oink Booth--State Fair 2009

   All the while we will be documenting this year's trip with pictures.  They will eventually find their way in to a scrapbook, which will eventually find its way here.
  Thanks for checking in--I hope you all have a great weekend, and get to enjoy some time with your loved ones, too.

Happy Stampin!
Amy






No comments:

Post a Comment