Saturday, July 17, 2010

Still In Swap Mode

Hi Everyone--
  Just checking in.  Still working on my swaps for Convention--oh, and I leave in FOUR days.  :)  I am working on a 6x6 recipe card swap right now.  (Pictures will post while I'm gone)  I am SO excited for this swap because who doesn't love new recipes?  I think this will also be a great workshop idea for someone who may not be a card maker or traditional scrapbooker.  What a fun party to have--a bunch of girlfriends getting together all with recipes to make a book.  Or, how interesting would it be to ask your family to put together one or two of their favorite recipes along with a memory that goes with it, or the season, and put a family cookbook together.  I know I would love that!
  I don't have a card for you today, but I do have an adorable (in my bias Mom opinion) picture of my boys.  My family took some time out today to go pick some wild raspberries with my husband's parents.  The kids also took some time out to get in a tree.
  Hope you all had a great Saturday!

Happy Stampin!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment