Sunday, November 15, 2009

PPA 16


Hi Everyone!
Wow it's been a long time since I've posted!! I've had sick kids, and a busier than normal schedule, but I have gotten lots of stamping done, too. I made invitations for my sister-in-law's baby shower, two boxes of assorted cards for a raffle and a silent auction, as well as a couple of holiday card classes. This week I have a workshop for holiday packaging ideas.
Anyways, today's post has to do with Pals Paper Arts challenge number 16. It was a holiday/winter cheer post, so I am sharing with you one of the cards I made for the raffle at the hospital where I work. Enjoy! I promise to share more of what I have been up to soon.

Happy Stampin!
Amy

Items Used (All Stampin Up)
Paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Real Red
Stamp Sets: Merry and Bright (retired) Four the Holidays
Ribbon-Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, Real Red Grosgrain, Hemp Twine
Accessories: Scalloped Edge Punch, Neutral Buttons, Playground Buttons


1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute! I adore the little reindeer! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete